Monday, October 30, 2006

Windy Tuesday Afternoon















Annual Rotary Fundraiser, 29 October 2006


RAMBLINGS

It's windy, but rather warm. It's a bit cloudy, but at least it's not raining. It's actually a rather nice day.

I'm not on prozac, though I've contemplated its benefits, yet I'm numb. I can't explain it.

Apart from all the name calling Stronach has received of late, the continual increase of deaths in Afghanistan - both of soldiers and of civilians - and the politics of Korea, Israel and the Environment, it feels like any other day.

On a brighter note, here is one lovely video that I've come across as follows. I hope you can help spread the word:
Click here to view the "free hugs" video

Cwch

2 Comments:

Blogger Gavin Magrath said...

Wow - i saw a couple of peopple with FREE HUGS signs just this weekend, we all wondered what the story was...

G

10:39 p.m.  
Blogger fifi said...

No way! Where did you see them? I hope you gave them some hugs.

12:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home