Sunday, January 21, 2007

sTuFf

I should have tons to say but the words are slipping from my mind. The past few weeks have been filled with back to back stuff. Good stuff and bad stuff, old stuff and new stuff, wild stuff and boring stuff, stuff.

I can't seem to figure out where my head is at. Worried ever so slightly about the future and trying to live for today - I'm a fish out of water, gasping for air and praying for someone to save me.

Grandma had a stroke in the first week of the new year but she's much better now. My aunt had an angiogram the week before to see if she needed a bypass but she doesn't thankfully. The parentals are healthy and well though some of their actions would make it appear as though they were off-kilter, but that's a trait I find with most parents of late - or maybe it's actually something to do with me ...

Had a great conversation with an old mate the other day who is in a similar boat. You'd think that there would be tons of us lurking around but since I've come home to la la land, I've come to terms that it's no longer the Toronto I once knew but a settled plot of land with a bunch of settled people that I vaguely recognise. Where am I?

It seems as though someone is getting engaged or married as often as I see people get on and off buses in the city. I found out about another three 'weddings to be' on Friday alone. Does this worry me? I am not too sure since I'm still grasping my surroundings and footing. It does worry my father - in a more obscure way - worried that I may be single for naught to do with man, but for the possibility that I may be a lesbian. I find that highly amusing and I reckon that he and my mother have been watching too much television.

To back track now, I would like to say grace for my friend Michaelangelo J.D. Montano who passed away at approximately 9 a.m., January 6th of this month and year.

A very spirited young man who enjoyed life to the fullest, a person whose outgoing and warm personality made friends where ever he went, Michael was a well loved man who will be dearly missed and never forgotten.

To everyone - cherish your loved ones now, and always.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Well, looks like you've been busy! Can't wait till Winterlicious! Mmmmm....

11:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home